Why is this guy's interior upgrade different???

• Sponsors (?)

683728_19_full.jpg

that guy pushes **** :lol:

Guestbook for daniel's Ford
I figured ill let yall speak ya minds. Allthough some jive a$$ folks are gonna want to hate but thats allright I love yall too!
Add a comment
14 comments
Back to Vehicle Page
Pages (1): [1]
Posted by NoSlowGT
12/19/2005, 01:18pm
Your an idiot. Your car is gay and your and that black guy are butt buddies.
Posted by 72stangman
10/26/2005, 09:41am
....omg....no....think of the children....what's this world coming to when gays can list their car as a GT and gay it up....omg
Posted by intense_lude
10/21/2005, 09:56pm
ghay........
Posted by CFischer
10/20/2005, 12:42pm
yea yea yea what what up booooooooiiiii, bling bling, Louis Vuitton, Big Tymers represent, rollin on DUBS, gettin rolled up by stock GTs yea yea yea
Posted by crew_dawg16
10/20/2005, 10:43am
Wow, that is one grotesque looking mustang. Why didn't you buy a Civic instead of ruining a good car. Well, at least the rice community appreciates your style.
Posted by mew87gtvert
10/20/2005, 10:12am
O MY GOD!!!! you are a complete *** along with your boi lookin like a ***. you are about as straight as elton john in a richard simmons health spa. your mustang is so gay and you should have never bought it. LV seats? are you chasing the ***$@*% rainbow you ***? dude by far one of the worst mustangs i have ever seen. WOW! ***
Posted by my1999cobra
10/17/2005, 04:48pm
Damn what a sweet car. About time the retards have a way to get to the special olympics. ha ha i feel bad for the person that sold you a mustang and i feel bd for you thinking it is a ford gt. You should list your car in the rice section not the 150k to 200k cars. Posting the picture of your friend all over the hood is not the best way to do away with the gay vibe
Posted by machGT
10/17/2005, 01:30pm
awe, that poor mustang.. I guess you don't have a very good understanding of the word "tacky" I'd suggesting driving that poor abused mustang off a cliff and putting it out of it's misery.
Posted by stone_turp
10/16/2005, 10:09pm
Dude WTF were you thinkin? Not only Louie Vitton but RAINBOW colored Louie Vitton??? You have exceeded the level of gayness allowed for any one human on this Earth and I am ashamed that someone at a Ford Dealership was ignorant enough to sell you a mustang. Oh yeah and just because there is a GT on the back and fenders DOES NOT MEAN IT IS A GT. You may just be ignorant and in this case I will school you. The Ford GT is a Redesigned car modeled after the 1960's era Ford GT40. The Mustang GT is nowwhere close to that car...
Posted by Big_Black_Bullit
10/12/2005, 12:54pm
first off, how about listing your car in the mustang section. clearly this is not a Ford GT. secondly... Poor Mustang. what did it do to deserve this treatment? this is a disgrace to mustangs everywhere. Why couldn't you pick on some european car or something? disappointed. You have accomplished something here though, i have never seen a bigger piece of dressed up **** in my life. Congratulations.

If you want to see a real Mustang, check out my Bullitt.
Posted by JLEquipped3000GT
06/21/2005, 08:27pm
Nice Mustang, looks good, sick rims, and cant wait to see the doors, where are you getting them from? can u supply me with a phone # or website please, i am going to be putting some on my 3000GT if i can find them!! Also where did you get your rims from? keep up the good work tho, sick ass mustang. check out my 3000GT when u get a chance.
Posted by huckleberry*****
02/05/2005, 08:18pm
dude whats wrong about welding them bad ass doors, im 18 and i can weld anything. your cars sweet any way, i bet it hauls
Posted by sexybytch69
01/03/2005, 11:23pm
Hey dude i love youre care im only 15 but omg its so hot ima chick to let ya know but i love louis vuitton!! i have like alot of their bags my aunt lives in NY so she sends them to me...any ways i just wanted to tell you that your car is bad ass and i love it! well e-mail me sometime @ [email protected] hopfuly i will talk to you soon. -Ashton
Posted by cricks2k2honda
12/12/2004, 12:27pm
damn how much were the seats??????????? check out my 02 civic
14 comments
Back to Vehicle Page
Pages (1): [1]
Please sign my Ford GT "ooooooohh!" guestbook!

Ice Ice Baby.... GAY!!! One of my ex's (rich bitch from the California coast line) was all into Louis Vuitton (prononced "Louie Vooton"). It's a rich gay trend for women that are bitches and don't have to work. It's sucks and looks gay. (sucks and gay...lol) :notnice:

I wonder if he was trying to match his interior to his "man purse" from Beverly Hills...? Or else trying to bag some empty shelled rich chicks from his fantasies... Either way, it's looks like crap. :nonono:

Stang|ess said:
am I gay if I have a louis vuitton wallet? at $291, its a steal!

Only if you're a guy... otherwise you're just clueless as to what is value. It's just a stupid name on a stupid design that only "scatch your eye balls out" women would like. :nonono:

ive never even heard of louis vuitton but with prints like that, i can only assume its the highest level of overpriced homo-design available, pure "project runway" stuff.

i left his royal gheyness a nice message. maybe next time he does that to a honduh. the next owner of that car should rip out that crap, and burn it, and post pics of the torched vuitton and the install of black leather seats. man even pep boys racing seats are better than that garbage.