Wide Band Data Logging

tomb

Mar 24, 2007
Looking for help to get Calcon to data log Wide Ban O2 sensor. I have installed a PLX O2 sensor and connected the wide band output to the EVP wire comming from the CPU. I have disabled the EGR in CalEdit. I also stuck PLX and AFR in the EVP Signal Transfer in CalCon and Selected EGR Valve Position for DIYWB in Data Payload in CalEdit. When datalogging I get nothing. I would like to know what I'm doing wrong.

• Sponsors (?)

Hit the output on your PLX with a voltmeter and make sure that you are getting a voltage out of it. The voltage should match the transfer in the manual within a few tenths of a volt. If you unplug the wideband sensor the PLX will output a constant voltage.

Using a PLX m300? I've got one of those I use on cars I tune, works great.

Here's a little tip, if you have some extra cash kicking around, BinaryEditor is WORLDS easier to use when datalogging and setting up your transfer.

Once you've confirmed voltage on the PLX 0-5v output wire, make sure you have the correct pin on EVP.

Post back what you've got, happy to help some more.

Wes

They no longer make the m300 so I bought the new version. I do have .5 volts on the wide band output when ideling. According to a wire diagram I have the right wire from the
CPU connected. Should I not have the EGR disabled? Thanks for the help.
Tom