Wilwood Big Brake question

So I see I haven't posted since 2007 :oops: ... anyway, I'm finally getting around to installing the 12.8" Wilwood big brakes up front and will also add the matching Wilwood kit for the rears. Currently, I have 10 1/2 X 17 wheels in back, 9 X 17 up front. Does anyone know of any potential clearance issues with those larger wheels out back? I do plan on replacing the wheels eventually but don't want to be forced to do so just to install my brakes. I know I will have to buy the brake line kits from Wilwood but are there any other issues I may run into? 28mm offset and 6.8" backspacing on rears. Thanks!

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

It still is you just happen to be posting in a section of the forum that does not get much traffic, you may also try changing the title of the thread so it will attract more attention. Your asking about tire size but then need to know if the tire will fit. :O_o:

The current wheels are not going to work so. The search for new wheels that may work was not easy online. I went to the wheel manufacturer once I found some I could live with that aren't $4000 a set! More than likely going with Enkeis. They have been pretty helpful. Thanks for the replies!