Winter Project is Snowballing I need Advice

Saturday I removed my front Pro-Kit springs and was ready to cut a 1/2 coil off, throw them back in there and call it a day. At the same time I removed my stock steering rack to put in my new Flaming Rack power rack but now I'm stopped because my Steeda bumpsteer kit won't thread onto the FR rack's inner tie rods.

So with this down time and with car already torn apart, I've been considering the following things...

PA Racing Tubular K member...$250
PA Racing Tubular A Arms....$250
MM Coil Over Kit w/springs...$360

I could easily just cut my springs and be done with it for $0.

But is it worth it spend another $800-$900 for the items above?

I hate doing work twice, especially suspension work, so should I do it or save the $$$.

What are you're thoughts. Also anyone have any experience on the above the parts?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I always say if the moneys there do it right the first time. Unfortunately for me the money never IS there so I find my options quite limited. I always thought coil cutting was frowned upon as it did lower the car but kept the spring rate of the original spring.:shrug: At the end of the day though its your car and only you will know the difference. At least with the new parts youll get some weight saving benefits on top of a good setup.