Winter Rides - Post Pics!

Not really a beater its my DD whne the stang is down which is always and my winter and bad weather ride

2001 Dodge Ram 2500

View attachment 500611

View attachment 500612

This was the beater my old truck which i still have but it was giving me issues which is why I ended up buying the dodge so its been sitting for like 2 or 3 years. I want to fix it up and get it back on the road someday but I want to get the car done first

86 Toyota aka the Beast

View attachment 500613
 
Ram000 said:
man, seeing those snow pics, i'm glad it doesn't get like that down here... that sucks. we can at least go outside and do **** during the "winter" months.


It does suck, but at least it gives us a time to take our cars off the road and work on them. If it was nice out I'd never get anything done to it as I couldn't stand not to have it on a nice day... this summer excluded :(
 
I'm in Canada, and I hate the gas prices, so....

w-02.jpg










just kidding, I still have to buy a beater in the next month or so, or else i'll be taking the bus
 
TheDamned said:
Teh '06 winter beater!!!

Pontiac LeMans SE!!! 1992

Car you have is German Opel Kadett 1.6i

I had one of those back in Bosnia except mine was 2 door hatchback Kadett GSi 16v 2.0L 150hp and here is pics how they looks like stock

i0800rp.webp


Here is moded GSi 16v

mattig_kadette_1_1.webp

kadett4_serie.webp
 

Attachments

  • i0800rp.webp
    i0800rp.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 146
  • mattig_kadette_1_1.webp
    mattig_kadette_1_1.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 131
  • kadett4_serie.webp
    kadett4_serie.webp
    22 KB · Views: 129