Wiper Motor Wires, no luck searching

sswilhelm

Dec 27, 2003
I've searched most of the night looking for the wire order on the wiper motor but haven't found a picture or anything. I've followed the schematic all the way up to the wiper motor but I'm not able to tell where the wires plug in. I have the two plug style motor on a 90 model. If you are standing in front of the car looking at the motor can someone tell me the order of the wires from left to right? (the black plug is on the left) I think they go Red, White/Black, and then the last one is the double black on the far right. On the gray plug I'm showing the Black one on the far left, then the white, then Purple on the far right. (closest to the driver) Of course this is what I think it would look like if they were plugged into the motor. A simple picture would really help if you can see the colors. I know you're thinking that they will only plug in one way, but all of the wiring has been redone and the wires are removed from the plugs. This is the final connection before starting the car. Thanks guys, I would have made a note if I had known the drawing wasn't clear.

• Sponsors (?)