wish me luck...

1105

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
3,841
0
0
Daytona Bch, FL
and almost eveyone else in FL. As of right now hurricane Charley is a catagory 4 and is headed straight to daytona :( Its not supposed to be here until later on saturday. I still think it's going to change its path, but as of now I'm right in the middle of it :banana: :lol:
 
hide the stang where? The garage is full and if it gets bad my dad said it has to stay here because he doesnt think it'll make it... fk that its coming with me. Dads truck is going to be parked against the garage, then my car next to his with a cover on it to maybe help protect it, then my moms car. Should be feeling the winds and storms here in about an hour.
 
I just drove back from Lakeland (Polk County) about an hour ago. When I left the wind was was already gusting 50+MPH. It took me 4+ hours to get back here. It usually takes 2.5 hours. What a mess with everyone trying to bail out of areas.
 
woohoo storm pics fvrom daytona as of 8pm...


storm2.jpg

storm1.jpg
 
Damn...I'm surprised you still have power??? The Weather Channel is hyping this storm like crazy...
Good luck to all of you and yours....120MPH winds...Frig that !!!!
 
RIO5.0 said:
Damn...I'm surprised you still have power??? The Weather Channel is hyping this storm like crazy...
Good luck to all of you and yours....120MPH winds...Frig that !!!!
We'd rather have them "9 foot of snow" blizzards. :bang:

Good luck. I'm sure everything will be OK. ;)

Joe