I knew about the scott rod panel, but never liked the exposed hardware. Might match well in the 85-86 GT interior with the faux hardware in the dash, but didn't think it went well with the 87+ interior

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Ok, so according to tracking number, my console lid and a can of black SEM paint are sitting on my porch.

Lets ditch work and go check them out!

Lucky you. You must have gotten one of the last ones. When I ordered mine on Tuesday it was showing 3/2 for the ship date. Now it is saying that the item is unavailable and can't be ordered. I hope that the batch due in on the 2nd has one from me in it.

Depends on how much time I find myself with in the upcoming few months. Spring is almost here afterall, and that means getting back outdoors. I already have my project for this weekend thanks to the local plow guy coming 2 feet too far onto my property when plowing the street and scalping about 2' by 150 feet of grass off my front lawn. :crap:

You should call the local Public Works dept. for your town. I'd have them come out with some top soil and reseed on their dime.

Although I met a guy who works for my town and he said they use the dirt/crap from the street sweepers for fill..so maybe not

IMG_6429.JPG

Reactions: 1 user
Some dimensions if you want to measure out for yourself

Cup holder bottom is 2.5" down. So take your fave cup and subtract 2.5" then center it based on the distance in second pic
IMG_6456.JPG

IMG_6457.JPG

As for the cell phone slot. Here are the dims
IMG_6458.JPG

IMG_6459.JPG