Won a new cobra! Question?

aflacjack

Sep 17, 2007
Virginia
I know some will be pissed because I'm a lucky bast#@&, but my problem/question is this. As you can see from my signature, I'll be selling my existing 03 modded one. Getting rid of my truck isn't an option. What are the comparisons of a stock 08 vs an 03 w/ 441hp/439tq? What should I sell it for? Thanks for your input.

• Sponsors (?)

New Cobra - Free

Sell 03 Cobra - 25k goes in the bank or use to pay down debt.

Or

Sell New Cobra - What are they going for upwards of 50k or something?

Use the money to pay down debt, pay off 03, house upgrade, or bank.

Make the '03 a dedicated drag car and keep the GT500 stock. You got a truck already so you have a tow vehicle to get the Terminator to the track when necessary.

U.M.

Thanks U.M, but with the engine mods on the truck, absolutely no towing or I risk venting the block! My thoughts were along the lines of selling the Terminator, since it has 60k miles, and using most of the money to make the GT500 a real beast.

:nice: or :notnice: ?

Wow! Congrats, but what a dilema. They're both beautiful cars, but I'm partial to the Terminators and $50,000 could do you a lot of good. Plus, wouldn't you be sad to get rid of it with all the money and effort you put into it to get it where it is? Plus the Terminator is lighter and can make just as much power. This is a tough one. Good luck! :nice:

Yes it is a delima, but I am excited too....I pick the new one up next Friday. If you guys know anyone wanting one of these let me know. It also comes with a $4k Stereo that is a yr old:D :D :D

Here is a pic of it.

Attachments

• cobra5.bmp
    9.4 KB · Views: 189
  • cobra6.bmp
    9.4 KB · Views: 137
Sorry....the jpeg pics I have are just a bit too large for this site. It looks the exact same as the one on the upper right of this board! White with Blue stripes, and chrome wheels.

You need a photobucket account, thats what I did. They are free and then you can post larger pics. You can also open your bitmap pics in MS Paint and save as a JPEG and that will shrink the file size alot. The ones you emailed me are really tiny too, except the one of the F-150, showoff:mad:

Oh and to answer your original question I think you should sell the Termi for $12,400 and I will be there 2mro to pick it up kthxby

JK :D

Me and dad are talking about mabey getting your old one, well see :shrug:

But we will keep that to PMs or email so this thread doesnt close :nice: