Would you pay $39,000.00 for rims?

• Sponsors (?)

Perhaps if I were a rap star with a name like "BeeJiggyWidIt" or something, I might consider those rims. lol Otherwise, I'd have off-road rims on my off-road vehicle that were designed with the same durability that the truck was designed to have.

Daggar said:
Perhaps if I were a rap star with a name like "BeeJiggyWidIt" or something, I might consider those rims. lol Otherwise, I'd have off-road rims on my off-road vehicle that were designed with the same durability that the truck was designed to have.

come on daggar, thats a gm product....gm and durability dont go together. now the old hummers, the H1, was a serious truck. id love to have one of those

dragnazz5.0 said:
come on daggar, thats a gm product....gm and durability dont go together. now the old hummers, the H1, was a serious truck. id love to have one of those

LOL. Perhaps you are right. Still... it's the legacy of the H1 that makes me think that those trucks should be utility in nature. Not decked out with 60 inch plasma TVs and tire/rim combinations that make you have to slow down before rolling over a rumble strip in the road. hehehe

Daggar said:
LOL. Perhaps you are right. Still... it's the legacy of the H1 that makes me think that those trucks should be utility in nature. Not decked out with 60 inch plasma TVs and tire/rim combinations that make you have to slow down before rolling over a rumble strip in the road. hehehe

thats the truth. you should be flying over curbs and chasing deer through the woods with a hummer, not pimping it out

dragnazz5.0 said:

What he said. If I got a new POS hummer I'd sell that thing in a heartbeat. Have you guys seen the pic of the new hummer that got into a head on collision with a truck....The truck was ok but the hummer was demolished. I wouldn't mind having an H1 though. Can you imagine hitting a pebble with those rims and tires. Either you'd put your head through the roof or you'd have a crater in your rims....lol