Would you pay $39,000.00 for rims?

• Sponsors (?)

wow, i have gots ta get me some o' dem yo

yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo , - that's pronounced two yo's in quick succession, two more yo's in quick succession, then the remaining yo's in rapid fire formation afterward. let me translate the sentence. i listen to gangster rap. i'm is a pimp. i'm is a playa. i've never actually touched a woman other than my mother. i got all this ice all up in my grill yo and i'll slap a ho in a minute yo. i'm a fist*****ing virgin who listens to violent gangster rap, plays violent video games then i jerk off violently while i tell myself that bitches ain't *****. i gots me a fiddy cent cd and i'm is a role model up in this mofo like a mofo, mofo. i am a loser who has never been laid. i'm twenty pounds overweight, i live at home with my mother and no one is ever, ever going to love me.

hey while we're at it, can we find something else just a bit more wasteful for people to BLOW *****ING MONEY ON?? how hideously, shamefully wasteful and useless those damned things are. why don't they just dip the whole damned thing in platinum and label it the "H2 Never Pay Your Child Support Edition".

oh, and just for the record i don't like those rims. could you tell?