Would you rather see a '67 restomoded into a Shelby or an Eleanor?

Would you rather see a '67-'68 fastback made into a Shelby clone or an Eleanore?

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

jcp123 said:
the real eleanor IS a '73 mach - my dad has one, it's just like it too, down to the color

Any pics? I have yet to see another 73 painted to look like Eleanor (with the black stripe along the bottom, and on the flat hood). I keep finding regular 73's with the hockey side stripe and NASA hood.....

StangDreamin' said:
EXXX-CUSE ME? I put this puppy to bed back in August - I didn't revive it!

BTW: The 'rodded Pacer is an interesting idea. However, I'm thinking leave it metallic bronze with the orginal wheel covers hiding some 7x14" steel Ford rims and fat skins. Sleeper! :nice:
Still Dreamin'

I wasnt refering to my you guy's as perpetraitors of the continuing elenore saga but merely as my esteemed colleagues in the pludering of every possible thread to the point of no return...

And I do like the pacer idea.... I know where I can get my hands on one and have thought about doing basicly what I said to it..minus the plywood and red/white paint.. BTW - I do have an 84 civic that I cut the front end out of and am currently measuring for a fox body front suspension from a buddy's totaled stang (rear ended hard)...how cool would it be to beat a ricer burner with a Wolf in hamsters clothing.....