Would you rather see a '67 restomoded into a Shelby or an Eleanor?

Would you rather see a '67-'68 fastback made into a Shelby clone or an Eleanore?

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Bama GT said:
Three damn years and you still can't spell ELEANOR correctly. It's not even an uncommon name. I don't get it. :shrug:

Uh, first, I did spell it correctly in a number of places on this thread, including the original subject line. Secondly, the reasons for the misspellings is due to my originally using the term "Eleasnore" (I was going to try to be cute :D ), but when I decided I wanted this to be a "less biased" poll, I edited them (though admittedly not very well apparently).

You may now proceed to lighten up. :p

65stanger said:
I see by his signature that the Hungrymonkey is developing the "Stangnet" version of a Japanese - Zen Rock Garden.........might explain why the Tweakers put up that "privacy fence"....'cause they're not into introspective meditation on the wonders of mustanging.
why yes. my ford vehicle garden is complete with rolling tufts of grass that heartily embraces each vehicle. as well as the soil around each tire.

they are currently arranged in a non-linear pattern that shows on multible levels the complexity and order of the earth.

plus there are nanobot ninja ant killers hiding in the trunk.

hungrymonkey said:
why yes. my ford vehicle garden is complete with rolling tufts of grass that heartily embraces each vehicle. as well as the soil around each tire.

they are currently arranged in a non-linear pattern that shows on multible levels the complexity and order of the earth.

plus there are nanobot ninja ant killers hiding in the trunk.
Ooooooooooooooooooh!

HEY I NEVER GOT TO POST ON THIS THREAD !!!

And I know everyone awaits my vote since Ive been really ambiguous about it,.. Sooo without further adue...

ELEANOR !!!!!!

yay !!!!!!! Heres a little batallion of Eleanorites to assist me in my plight...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :flag: : :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :

and thx again 70Stangcoupe! :nice:

too bad I already voted, I'd say "what'd it ever do to deserve this?" To some, Eleanor will always be the last of the great mustangs, a 73 Q code mach. To others, it will be the unicorn of Cage, a car modified for looks as well as performance (Don't get me started on bottle feeding!) that became popular through the names dropped in the movie. (the merc with the choptop and flamethrowers was a cooler car, my $.02).