Wrecked The Car Tonight.

Well guys got back from looking at the car and to my surprise it’s in very good shape from being hit by semi.

The damage is:
Hood
Front Bumper Cover.
Fog Lights
Driver’s Side Front Fender
Drivers Side Headlamp
Driver’s Side Part of Bumper Smashed In
Driver’s Side Door Has Small Scratch Where Fender and Door Meet
Driver’s Side Pillar Has Small Scratch Where Fender and Pillar Meet
Front Driver’s Side Rim
Front Driver’s Side Tire

Everything else is ok. It runs and drives and all the doors shut and are straight. The car probably needs an alignment and to be checked to make sure the frame really is straight. The front end will need to be fixed up but all in all pretty lucky.

As for attempting to drive the car home last night it was kind of too late to do anything once we were on the road. We had been on the road for about an hour and the roads were clear and dry then it started raining and we were only driving in the rain for like 10-15 minutes max before we wrecked. We were on a highway were the minimum speed limit was 45 and everyone was flying up on us when we were hitting 50. I’m actually glad we weren’t going 45 because if we still would have lost it which we probably would have the semi probably would have hit us head on or we would have been sucked under the trailer.

Like I said I thank GOD were still alive and no one even got hurt.

The good news is I get to order some new parts for the car, I wish it wasn’t under these circumstances but it make me feel a little better now the car will be fixed and looking better than ever.

I’m getting 03/04 Cobra front bumper and a 98 Cobra R style hood or the 00 Cobra R style hood along with some Black FR500s for the car.

• Sponsors (?)

^nah he would be more of a danger like that, trust me. Street tires have almost caused me to wreck and go into the opposing lane on more than one occasion and thats why I went with DRs. Hes making alot of power as well and non DR tires come unglued @ highways speeds in the dry very easy and I for one am not about to do 100MPH pulls just so I can hook up if I want to gas it a bit.

As far as im concerned nitto DRs are the only DRs that are truely streetable. Just dont let them go bald!

Oh and yes I have spun out before in the rain...@ 60MPH. And yea, no matter what you do....you cant recover. Once it starts going, thats it. I was in my dads 00 stang and foolishly going over 60MPH in the rain (lateish for work) with darn near bald rear tires (yea guys STREET tires! OMG!) and a 40ish MPH cross wind gust cought the front bumper and around I went. Fortunatly noone was coming and I stayed on the highway...but it scared the crap out of me! I kept it @ 50 ish the rest of the way lol

Just wondering can anybody post pics of Cobra bumper with a 95 Cobra R Hood or 00 Cobra R Hood. I remember seeing pics of both setups but I could only find a few pics today when I searched.

Also where did everybody buy their bumpers and hoods at?