WTH is on my engine, please help, pics..

Maryland Stang said:
Actually it looks like something organic (small cat, squirrel etc) got caught in the belt. He started the car up, chewed up the animal, threw blood all over the place and left the mess behind. It's been known to happen.

Thanks...now only if i could find the head, my life would be complete and my car would run PERFECT!

• Sponsors (?)

grr well my car dosent work now. Three days after putting the 3 bottles in. The coolant light came on again and starting heating up to about half way. Then when i got home i got dressed to go to work, go in my car, started driving and realised my car was overheating and was at the top bar the. So i jump out of my car and i have 5 mins to get to work s i say screw it and throw the bottle i have in my car in there, but when i open my hood the the hose that connects to the tstat housing had a hole in it and was shooting antifreeze like cray everywhere, so i close my hood, turn around and drop my car off, there was no way my car was gonna make it, and had my dad drop me off at work. Tomorrow im gonna see if i can find the leaks, try to clean my motor up alittle, replace the hoses, and my buddy is gonna help me flush my radiator fri cause ive never done it, so we'll see how it goes

the best way too find a leak is to get a pressure tester, not the cheapest but certainly the easiest.
hey while you're flushing your radiator, there's a drain plug on your engine block too, located at the bottom left rear of the block, pretty close to the oil pan, that way you get all the junk outta there. and since it's summer try 60/40 mix of coolant and distilled water.. Good luck