yay! got my front bumper

_MATiC

Sep 24, 2003
El Paso, TX
as you all may know, i posted a few weeks ago about my local speed shop getting my this HORRIBLY UGLY bumper....well today i got the right one. remember i had ya'll guessing..well here it is

View attachment 503077

i know some of u think the bumper is "too big" or whatnot, but seeing it on a 94-2004 stang just made me wanna get one..i am also gonna be picking up my saleen skirts tomorrow! w00t :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

_MATiC said:
u take the cake for most random compliment lol..

and about the hood, i am looking at gettin a cobra 2000 hood but not sure.

Here is a little taste....

attachment.php

nmcgrawj said:
Here is a little taste....

attachment.php
yeah, i've had hooligans cardomain bookmarked ever since i saw his car..his was the first one i had actually seen the cobra r front on. his car inspired me to get one because it jsut looks awesome. i was contemplating what rear to get but that can come in the future.

nmcgrawj said:
Hey Aaron, dont mean to change topic, but whats the b-pillar floor bar about? Is it a nother piece to the subframes or something? Where did u get it from? How much?

haha, this is something that's been brought up a few times lately, I got it off of ebay, still trying to remember the guy who I got it from. It was pretty cheap, and acts in the place of a cross brace for subframe connectors. Plus, it's pretty, and makes people ask questions

Quoted from an ebay description

The rear cross bar is produced from steel and is a body strengthening device. Once installed it fits to either side of the car, utilizing the factory seat belt mounting points while still accommodating the seat belts. It travels up and over the centre tunnel section of the car where it has a central tightening section in which the appropriate tension can be set to ensure the correct use of what is effectively a centre strut brace for the car. The Rear Cross Bar reduces body flex which occurs under cornering and in high power applications on drag racing launches where the power of the engine twists the chassis and distorts traction to the ground

Apparently Chrome is no longer available, and I can't find any for mustangs anymore

Just go into ebay motors and write in Floor Bar....sorry for the hijack

95Vert said:
Is it not uncomfortable when people...........ok I forgot, noone rides back there in your car. I would consider one of those after my rear seat delete.

Exactly! Nobody rides in my backseat, that's also why I put subwoofers in there as well, so it would be the ultimate in "uncomfortable" if someone were to insist on sitting back there :nice: