You guys like the Fray?

• Sponsors (?)

I heard their shows aren't very good. They came here to OU and that was the reaction I got from 99% of the people who went. Not that they didn't like their music, but that they just sat there and played it, with nothing exciting. Might as well listen to their CD if they are going to do that.

yea ill agree with that....i think that since it was a college show, the crowd pumped them up a bit more cause they said the crowd was a lot better in the small theatre here in savannah than it was in atlanta last week at a mucher bigger show

I think, overall, small venue/ big bands are the *****. It's soo much more convenient for everybody as far as just enjoying the show. and as said before, no bad seats in a small place.

I think, overall, small venue/ big bands are the *****. It's soo much more convenient for everybody as far as just enjoying the show. and as said before, no bad seats in a small place.

exactly, i had a blast, and we wee about 6 rows from the top of the balcony...

they also played with band called mute math but they werent very good...they just made a lotta noise, and at one point, the guitarist put his guitar down, and picked up his pedal board and started pushing buttons and turning knobs

My girl loves them. So i kinda started to like them after she exposed me to them. We went to see them here at San Diego State university when they came. It was a great show. It was called rain or shine and it started to rain during the concert everyone loved it!!