Your next project car 1993 LX

Status
Not open for further replies.

ni130597

Sep 6, 2008
Well, its time...I have decided to get rid of my '93 LX ...it's been sitting in my carport after a front end smack up for a year now..and I haven't got either the time or $$$ needed to get him rolling again. He's got 273,8756 on him, stock motor and 5 speed tranny. Over the years I've added 3 chamber Flowmasters, x pipe with no cats, BBK short shifter, silicon water hoses, BBK shorty headers and a aluminum drive shaft. Alternator, clutch and water pump have been replaced, AC blows cold. He will need frame and body work, a radiator and a battery to get moving again and then paint. Also suspension work (front control arms and struts). I 've got a replacement airbag but it's not installed. The driver's side seat will need the "gangster" lean taken out. I think the best bet would be to buy him as a project car. I'm in FL and there's no shipping/ towing/ trailering associated with the deal. pics at Picasa Web Albums - Nigel Mann - 2010-11-01 Asking $1000.00 solid contact me at [email protected]. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.