Your next Project or unique car....

When I finally finish with mine, which at the rate it is going will be never, I plan on fixing up the 69 chevy truck. It has belonged to my Mother since October of 68 and is in need of a redo, only 78,000 miles on it. Plus it will be my tow vehicle to the long distance shows.

The long term plan for my Stang can be summed up by the following phrase: Project T-Top Terminator. I've already got the Cobra body kit, wheels, & brakes....so what else is there to do but a T-56, IRS, & Terminator engine.

Asside from that, I'd like to get another YJ Wrangler (87-95) I had a '92 and it really started to take shape as a great project but I had to sell it due to money. For me, the ideal Jeep Wrangler YJ project is as follows:
1" BL
TJ Sahara fender flares (require cutting, gain of approx 1")
1.5" Suspension lift
33x12.50's
Built High Pinon D30 Front / Ford 8.8 Rear
Snorkel

I had the body lift, TJ flares & snorkel on my YJ with 31x10.50 tires. I loved it. I can't wait to get another one.

Well after my car is done or makes some significant progress I wanna pick up another Fox and then Pick up an early RX-7 and make it a full out stripped, and tubbed Drag Strip Terror with a 302 based motor in it .