05 shebly cobra mustang?

BPA

Founding Member
Aug 5, 2000
S.F.
So i was at work the other day and one of the inspectors was coming to check out a car and pulled up in a 05 shebly cobra mustang while i was outside on break. I asked him a little about his car and told him i had 94 cobra. He said he owned one too . After talking a minute i asked him how he liked the new one and he said it had a lot more power stock but didnt handle as well. Anyone have any info like how much these sheblys made hp wise or anything. I wasnt sure if it was just a body kit like upgrade or if the did anything to the stock motor.

• Sponsors (?)

I dont know man. this guy had a gt 350 on the side and it said shebly cobra on the little badge.. I didnt know what model this was , just trying to get some info on it..

I also realy doubt the reality of the 07 shelby not able to handle as well as a 94-95 cobra...EVERYONE I know who has driven the new 05 has nothing but shock as that it is a mustang and how well it handles compared to the fox chassis (78-04)

i didnt ask the guys to many questions i was like nice car hows it drive ect. told him about my 94 and how i have a vortech on it . He said whats a vortech? the conversation stoped shortly after. maybe it was a fake