10/31-11/2 FORDS @ Etown Roll Call

• Sponsors (?)

I don't know when anything starts haha!!

strtrcr50: Got your #, once we decide what time to do anything on saturday i'll let you know. i know you're working, but i'll keep you in the loop.

Sunday i'll be at the track for a little while, but the Gmen play at 4 so i won't be there for that long :nice:. I have a few NON stang guys coming around to take some pics in asbury (2 with mazdaspeeds), and some kid who randomly sent me a PM on another local board. So they will be coming too once we figure out a time. Everyone is welcome to come! :)

What time did you plan to leave the track on Sunday to make it for the game? As it stands now, me, the brother and the dad are going, but my GF will be there as well. I know theres one class all 3 of us are racing in, and I hate leaving the GF around with noone she knows.

Also Saturday anyone and everyone can come, just dont be surprised if my cars a mess... Its covered in dust and debris (dad was cutting hardwood floors in the garage with it) and on jack stands right now. :D

What time did you plan to leave the track on Sunday to make it for the game? As it stands now, me, the brother and the dad are going, but my GF will be there as well. I know theres one class all 3 of us are racing in, and I hate leaving the GF around with noone she knows.

Also Saturday anyone and everyone can come, just dont be surprised if my cars a mess... Its covered in dust and debris (dad was cutting hardwood floors in the garage with it) and on jack stands right now. :D

I mean we weren't going to stay all that long. Figured i'd come in the am time, sometime around 10-11 ish and leave around 1ish? my GF will be with me too on sunday, and on saturday my friend with the MS3 is going to bring his wife haha.

Racing starts around 8 sunday right? do you guys have any idea of when you'll run? or is it more of an all day type thing depending on if you advance, etc?

Racing doesnt begin till 10 I believe, and we run when the class gets called. If you come at 9:30-10:00 and stay till 1:00 or so that works out. The GF will still be alone some of the time, but hopefully have someone she can talk to (shes real outgoing and makes friends fast, just makes me nervous some of the characters Ive seen at Etown). Either way, you should head out for a little, get to see the dad hopefully go 9s in his car! Brother should be going low low 12s as well...

I'm going to toss you an email right now, get some info and everything.

Oh the pictures will definately be posted... the videos of good runs will be posted too. :D Wouldn't want evidence if I miss a gear or something, haha.

Although I know I'm jinxing myself, its been a few years since Ive miss... well nevermind.

Stock bottom end,gt-40 heads,e-cam,performer rpm intake,msd dizzy and a 650 holley double pumper and 4-10s .Nothing special,i think on some sticky tires it should break into the 12s..................maybe.

Yeah i think you could get 12's no problem ...MPH is there...for a high 12...:nice:

I cant wait to run my 93 next yr...i have some mods to do to it 1st tho..:rolleyes: well one big mod anyways....

104.33 is going to take a real good 60' and some good driving but can go 12s. Of course depending on the weight of the car.

I was at this race. Brother was there Saturday and said it was DEAD. Sunday was weak but not too bad. A lot of cars in our Gear Jammers class, a decent amount in the 11.5 index.

Everyone I went with ran new bests too!!!