10 hole wheels back at the OEM level?

HotFox

15 Year Member
Jan 5, 2009
SE Michigan
Ok so I live in SE Michigan, and can't say I am in love with the new Bronco yuk or would even consider buying one, yes Ford you failed....give me a 92-96 Full size Bronco.

Anyway I'm driving home one day and there is one of those new broncos...with a 10 hole Mustang wheels! I sat there and counted twice...10 holes apparently it is 17".

Now someone in Ford must have known about the previous offered Mustang 10 hole right?

Did anyone else notice this?

• Sponsors (?)

Looks funny. The face is not flat like the Mustang was. If it was, that could be a very interesting Foxbody upgrade. I always liked the 10 holes (I have 2 sets needing refinish stashed away)

Ok so I live in SE Michigan, and can't say I am in love with the new Bronco yuk or would even consider buying one, yes Ford you failed....give me a 92-96 Full size Bronco.

Anyway I'm driving home one day and there is one of those new broncos...with a 10 hole Mustang wheels! I sat there and counted twice...10 holes apparently it is 17".

Now someone in Ford must have known about the previous offered Mustang 10 hole right?

Did anyone else notice this?

BF032A28-79C7-44EB-9103-05FF3DF610A9.jpeg

Look closer to the old crown Vic wheels

They match the ranger bolt pattern and BS if you want to check them.

I’m sure there will be plenty of those used up for grabs as it doesn’t seem to be a popular wheel for those buying Broncos.

It does look very similar to a 10-hole though. I wonder how a set will look on a fox.