1977 302w production date problem

That is about the cleanest ones I have seen lately
Great job keeping that car up
Some of the interior is replaced, and a few rust spots were poorly covered, but overall, I've not seen a more solid car. I talked the guy down $1500, but he still got me for 10k, the body was the selling point, the 302 seems decent too, no serious leaks or internal mixing.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Well, that's one way to build a Fox. ;)

So what mufflers do you plan on using with your new exhaust plans? And what wheels do you have your eye on? The Magnum 400s look pretty good on these cars.

1657733223055.png

Reactions: 1 users
Well, that's one way to build a Fox. ;)

So what mufflers do you plan on using with your new exhaust plans? And what wheels do you have your eye on? The Magnum 400s look pretty good on these cars.

1657733223055.png
Those are the exact Legacy rims I was looking at, not sure on exhaust yet, I'm waiting until I swap the carb which is on back order, I like that in red though!

Reactions: 2 users
If it helps some, on page 2 of the second thread in my signature you can see my setup as well as watch/listen to a video of it. Of course I have headers, but it's a 2-1/2" exhaust with a pair of glass packs I'm using before a pair of Thrush brand chambered mufflers that are turned down at the axle. I also have a pair of the same mufflers on the stock setup of my 87 GT vert project which sounds completely different in comparison. I'm not sure if I have a video of that posted here on Stangnet, but if you're interested I can post the YouTube link.

Reactions: 1 user