Progress Thread 1985 Gt I Finally Have A T Top Car.

I gave up the Mustang life, sold all the Fords I owned, replaced it with this
dqJxKTv.jpg

and one of these
FmNfVyv.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Didya ever see his other fox?

I did actually, didn’t he sell it to another member on here? I would have kept one of them at least. It was a reef blue and silver one right? That was a sweet ride. Corvettes are cool, but their still a GM product. :confused: Sorry Grover, no offense. I wish I had the time and money to build cars they way you did. That 93 is a work of art.

Last edited:
I can’t help but think that Corvettes are too preoccupied with trying to be esteemed at the same level as Porsches and Ferraris. It’s trying to hard to be a European sports car than an American sports car.

I can’t help but think that Corvettes are too preoccupied with trying to be esteemed at the same level as Porsches and Ferraris. It’s trying to hard to be a European sports car than an American sports car.

I've always thought about it the other way. Most Vette owners wouldn't give two :poo:s for a Porsche or a Ferrari. :shrug:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
$$$ was the reason, the C7 was 1 year old and not really cheap so every dollar I could put down helped. To be 100% honest I sold my motorcycle too, the C7 has stolen all my attention. I love the car and yes, to me it is that good.

I should clarify. I mostly meant that from the perspective of what Chevrolet has been doing with the car here lately. I’m probably wrong, though.

I actually think they are getting [better] at swinging away from that. I do know what you're talking about though. There are few years (I'm not well versed in Vette bodies) that I thought were blatent ripoffs. I like the last couple of years though. I mean [really] like what they've done with these cars.

The orange by the way.... :drool: It's an awesome salute and top of the hat to the original STingray orange (at least in my head :O_o: )..