1989 5.0 5spd Hatch -Built Top End- San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winfaulker

Apr 2, 2009
This is a great car, VERY fast. 1989 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 302ci. So many upgrades I will only list some of the highlights. SVO GT-40 x303 aluminum heads, crane cam (unknown specs. seems like an e303 cam), cobra upper and lower intake. BBK Cold Air Intake. BBK 65mm throttle body. C&L 73mm MAF. FMS shorty headers, UPR x-pipe with 2 high flow cats, and Magnaflow cat-back w/chrome tips (this thing sounds wicked, different than most mustangs). 3 row Aluminum Radiator. T-5 manual Transmission, King Cobra Clutch, 5-lug conversion with 17" GT wheels, tires have pretty good tread. Steeda lowering springs. Subframe connectors. Many more upgrades. The car runs and sounds amazing it has pretty good paint (painted last year), some of the body panels could use minor adjustments. No real body damage though. Interior: The dash is near perfect, seats are a bit worn and it could use door panels/arm rests. Other than that the interior is pretty good. CD/MP3 player, 12" Sub and 400w Amp as well. I also have an electric fan I will throw in with the car. I am selling it because I want to start a 358 windsor coupe project car. Odometer reads around 140xxx but the motor runs like it has under 100K, ZERO smoke out the tail pipes. There are a lot of other extras on the car. PASSES SMOG WITH FLYING COLORS!! Any questions or if you wanna see it call Lance 678 602 7156. I am asking $4300 PLEASE: SERIOUS buyers only.

img0052th.th.jpg img0051ff.th.jpg img0053sk.th.jpg

imageqr.th.jpg image1te.th.jpg motorzy.th.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.