Expired 1993 Mustang 5.0 Lx Aod Triple White Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassicStangs

Mar 1, 2014
I have a 1993 5.0 LX triple white convertible I'm looking to sell. It has 92,170 miles on the clock, is an original rust free carport kept Georgia car that was owned by a older fellow in Douglasville until about 2011. It has the original top and leather seat coverings (which are cracked, but not split open) and could use replacing. It has the original white pony wheels on it presently with some fairly new tires. Overall for the age it's a fairly nice old Mustang but it needs some love and I have too many projects and don't need another. It has not been in a wreck but the right fender was replaced at some point. It does pass emissions, is registered, clean GA title, and I drive it when I'm home and just driving around doing things near the house. The 5.0 is all original and STOCK, never been rebuilt or taken apart that I can tell. It is an AOD trans car, highly optioned with the power convenience package so it has the power door locks, power mirrors, power seats, map lights on the rearview, and all that kind of stuff. The original radio got replaced by the previous owner and it now has a in dash cd/dvd with flip up and out screen. Heat and air work good, power steering is good, power brakes are good. The only thing on the car that does not work (and I don't know why) is the power door lock button will lock the passenger side door but not the driver side (switch/loose wire maybe?).
It's a pretty good car as it is for what it is...in my opinion. The car does need to be repainted, and needs new seat covers and a top on it for it to be a good show car. Performance wise it could use a change the rear end gears and a few subtle engine performance upgrades to make her get down the road a little quicker.

Asking $5600 as is, some negotiation possible if it's going to a good home.

Located 2o miles north of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos to come.

• Sponsors (?)

00303_eQFlxCkv6AT_600x450.jpg
00O0O_5JERuqqf2ra_600x450.jpg
00303_SOPuIqebHZ_600x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.