1994 Mustang gt. cranks and tries to start

I have tried everything, just changed fuel pump because the fuel pressure was way off. Changed the PIP in the distributer. cleaned the MAF sensor. Swapped out the ignition module. I'm getting spark and I'm getting gas. the car tries to start, just putters a little bit, when I play with the gas pedal a little bit I get the most response (I seen in a thread that pushing the throttle down about a 1/4 would do something?). I'm stumped on what to do next, has anyone experienced this before?

• Sponsors (?)

Follow the no start checklist liek General karthief said. Sounds like weak spark to me. When you say ignition module i assume youre talking about the TFI. If you picked up a replacement from somewhere like autozone id try to get another one and see if that makes the difference. I know ive had bad luck with them as have some other people where you can get a brand new one and it be bad right out of the box. The other thing to check would be your coil. Have you pulled codes? Sometimes that will give you an idea of where to start