1995 4.6 2v npi help

Good info, a family member was trying to dump off a 95' Cougar on me. I just assumed it was the same NPI 4.6 like the 96's came with. I guess it's a lot like the 5.0L vrs crown vic Non-ho 5.0.

evidently winters reads what he wants and only helps people that have a an IQ less then his, that way it makes him look ineligent. how do you think you look when you type abreviations for comments or insults? kinda puts him in the same catigory as the ones who cant or dont know how to speak let alone type fluent english. so before you insult; consult there Hot Rod.

IBTL: In Before The Lock

"In Before The Lock": An abbreviation posted to a thread on a web-based forum when the poster knows that any rational debate has long since been abandoned, and will shortly be locked by the forum administrator."

I had to look it up. Thank you Urban dictionary.

In this case, a lock may be a blessing.

I am not really sure what to say about the grammer/spelling in the original post. Some part of me thought is was a joke. And then the thought occured to me that it is written purely "phonetically" or pure IM speak.

At one point in time the idea that someone would actually engage in conversational IM speak seamed beyond belief to me. Then I actually met one of my Daughter's college freshmen friends that did exactly that.

What more can you say?

I don't speak your language.