1995 cobra hot starts issues, help needed.

cobracobra50

Aug 11, 2007
Hey guys, I got a weird problem with my 95 Cobra 5.0, lately 9 times out of ten, it will not start when hot, it cranks no problem but will not fire.
I know what most of you are gonna say, but here is the list of things I've already gone through trying to get this resolved.
The ignition module replaced, Fuel filter, and Fuel pump replaced, Plugs distributor cap, rotor, and all that changed, new coil.
Once it's down on temperature, doesn't have to be absolutely cold it starts again, there is never a problem driving, it will not bug out or stall, it's so constant that i'am not even worried weather or not it will restart once it cools off or make me worry about getting stuck while driving.
Fuel pressure checks out every time when it's cold and starts, or when hot and it does not.
I've also ran it through a obd1 computer and it's all clear, both the off and on test.
At this point I'm literally about to take it to church to have it exorcised lol though almost ready to loose it.
If anyone has this happened please advise as to what this is, as I'm fresh out of ideas.
Any help is greatly appreciated . Thanks.
P.S. and yes there is air and spark though I can't measure how strong it is, funny thing is usually when testing for spark you can hear it fire with the plug out now i can see it but can't hear nothing.( inside the car looking at it fire through the bottom of the hood).

• Sponsors (?)