1995 FORD MUSTANG GT 5.0 (help should i buy this)

jacobnunley

Sep 8, 2006
here is the add

VIN is 1FALP42T7SF279976 incase someone wants to carfax it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a Florda Car with the folling items Edelbrock Performer RPM upper/lower Intake,Trick Flow stage 2 cam, Cast Heads punched out to 192/160 Milled, Ford Racing roller rockers arms 1.6 ratio, BBK 70mm Throttle body, C&L 75mm Mass Air (30cal), Ford racing 30lb Injectors, Superchips ECU (not installed ), Ford Racing Ring and pinion set 3.55 gears,P ro 5.0 Shifter, RAM Power Grip Clutch Kit, D&D Performance (AK2) Hardened Gears (AK3) Rebuild kit, BBK Long Tube Headers Coated, BBK X pipe W/50R 3Chamber Flowmaster mufflers, AFS Cobra R 17 X 9 X 16 W/BFG Drag Radials on back, Ford Racing Aluminum Drive Shaft (not installed ), Auto Meter Gauges 5”Tach W/Shift Light 2 5/8 water & oil on Ford Racing Pillar, Eibach Suspension lowered 2” , New 04 Leather Seats, new carpet, battery relocation, new headlights. A must see for any Mustang enthusiest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what do you think about hte mods done?

Jacob

• Sponsors (?)

Seems a little high to me, but I suppose it depends on the area. If you can look the car over thoroughly, verify that it has all the listed mods, compression test, etc... then you might consider offering him something :)

TomCat said:
Seems a little high to me, but I suppose it depends on the area. If you can look the car over thoroughly, verify that it has all the listed mods, compression test, etc... then you might consider offering him something :)

A little high?? What do Mustangs cost in your area? Down here a nice 87-93 GT/ LX 5.0 goes for 4500-8000

(usually stock or some mods)

Snikt89GT said:
A little high?? What do Mustangs cost in your area? Down here a nice 87-93 GT/ LX 5.0 goes for 4500-8000

(usually stock or some mods)
There was a PERFECT 92 Notch 331 that ran 11s selling for $7,000 down here. I'd say the average I see is ~3,000 and people seem to be really flexible. There are a couple stock ones listed in the 4500-8000 range, but they don't sell. Been in the paper for like 5 months.
Edit: well I'm looking at my magazine right now and the 94-95s are a bit higher, so maybe 5,900 isn't too bad.

TomCat said:
There was a PERFECT 92 Notch 331 that ran 11s selling for $7,000 down here. I'd say the average I see is ~3,000 and people seem to be really flexible. There are a couple stock ones listed in the 4500-8000 range, but they don't sell. Been in the paper for like 5 months.
Edit: well I'm looking at my magazine right now and the 94-95s are a bit higher, so maybe 5,900 isn't too bad.

I will try and go look at it tonite, i started looking for a 99 Cobra but this one kinda stood out to me .