1995 Mustang Special Edition?

fellamansteve

May 24, 2004
Seattle
I was at a bar the other night and I met a girl who said she also drives a Mustang. I was asking her about her car a little bit and she said it was a 1995 Mustang Coupe Special Edition with a V6. The "Special Edition" threw me off a little bit, I hadn't heard of that before. I went to her house today and sure enough, she's got a V6 Mustang with silver "Special Edition" decals below the fender emblems and I think there was one beneath the Ford emblem in the rear. Does anyone know what's so special about the Special Edition?

• Sponsors (?)

Nope, more than likely whoever she bought the car from put some type of emblems on the car and told her that she was buying a special edition. Hopefully for her she wasnt stupid enough to pay anything extra because of how rare the car was...LOL

ive heard of dealerships putting together their own "packages" like this where its really just a badge and a free cup holder? .. glad to know you two hit it off though lol

LOL. That makes me laugh. I love seeing the dual exhaust on the V6's - it is a noble upgrade. Really...

Yeah, only special edition I can think of was the Cobra R along with any GTS's that were produced. As well as the Cobra hardtop convertibles, which I so wish I had gotten instead!

An old friend of my GF has one, and I've seen another one or two around before. The one my GF's friend had was white with 16-17 inch rims (I just remember them being factory ford wheels, but not stock v6 rims), a moonroof, a mach 460, ect. It had the badges in the described places also.