1996 Mustang GT 4.6L Lowered with Stalker Hood/Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
1996 Mustang GT 4.6L Lowered with Stalker Hood/Bumper $4,000

1996 Mustang GT manual transmission. Lowered with a Stalker front bumper and hood. The hood scoops are functional and are ready for the Ram Air system. The car has 188,000 miles on it. It has the Mach 460 sound system with an aftermarket JVC CD player, leather interior, full power. The interior is in great shape. The A/C blows freezing cold and the heat blows hot. The motor runs great and it runs fast! The windshield is cracked but not on the drives side it does not impair driving at all. The paint is in good shape. The tires still have good tread on them and the brakes were replaced not that long ago. I just had the spark plugs and wires replaced last week and I just had the oil and filter changed today. I was asking $4500 but I'm lowering the price to $4,000 so I will consider any reasonable offers. The reason I am selling is because I am trying to buy a street sportbike like a cbr, r1, r6, ect... So if you have one and want to trade let me know what you have I am open to trades. If you have any other questions or want more/detailed pictures let me know what you want or your question and I will get back to you ASAP. You can email me or text me my email is [email protected] and my cell is (706) 878-9723.
photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.