1996 through 2004 Technical Service Bulletins

• Sponsors (?)

Here is my question. Most of the 3650 problems only reference up to an 03. I have a 04 with the same exact problems. I found a tsb for 1-2 but nothing for 2-3. I took my car to my local dealership and they told me "we duplicated ur problem and its normal." My response, "so a trasmission with 27k on it is supposed to grind?" ..... No answer. Then I asked about the tsb's and the service writer said they are merely sugestions on what others had done. By reading those and it say "must" replace. I think Ford says to fix it and they don't want to...

Any info here.... Suggestions??? I only have 2k left on my warranty and tranny is getting worse. I am very easy on it but have been to the track 4 times in the last 1.5 years. Total of 15 passed (I keep all my slips).

Need this fixed. :bang:

tranny probs!

Hey bro i feel for you! but they just gonna tell you that the tranny has been abused! if they can prove you abused it @ the track you gonna loose! i mean the ball is in your court. i do not know your driving habits on and off the track. but ford looks @ daily driving. and they gonna look @ track! hmmmm abuse and they r not gonna cover. they got loop holes to protect them. this is my advice to you if you drag it! it can rag it! so be ready to spend the money for the repairs! that is the way it is when you play! and toy's cost money! i just hope this is not your only transportation! peace! Don. :Track: run it till it breaks! :flag: