2.3 Aod Work On 5.0?

• Sponsors (?)

I have my 5.0 swapped into my 4 banger coupe. still have to button up a few things before shes ready to start up for the first time. Will a aod fit since my car originally had the a4ld? Any modifications to make the aod work and fit?

the aod will fit fine. but nothing from the a4ld will be usable so make sure you have all the v8/aod components (flexplate, torque convertor, TV cable). make sure the aod is from a mustang, there are different length ones. Also make sure that the o2 sensor harness that you have is from an automatic car if you are staying efi.

the aod will fit fine. but nothing from the a4ld will be usable so make sure you have all the v8/aod components (flexplate, torque convertor, TV cable). make sure the aod is from a mustang, there are different length ones. Also make sure that the o2 sensor harness that you have is from an automatic car if you are staying efi.
Alright thanks for the help. I am going carb. Do you know of anyone or is there anyone on this forum with a stash of parts? Can't seem to find a aod on ebay or even locally on craigslist near me.