2 suspension questions...

• Sponsors (?)

You can wait a few days if you'd like before getting an alignment, bc yes, there is a setting period. But i don't recommend driving your car much with your caster&camber so off. Your springs will probably get a 1/4-1/2 inch lower over the next few days. There is no problem using the stock isolators, I did anyways.

I have heard recommended about a week or so. I believe some people on this forum have noticed some minor settling to continue even after 5 days.

Yes, you can use your stock isolators as long as they are in good shape. If they show a lot of wear then you may want to get new ones.

Good luck!

The answers to your questions:

Depends...

Depends...

Yes...

1) You'll need an alignment AFTER your springs settle.

2) Not all springs settle. H&R's don't settle. Hence you can get an alignment right away but wait a few days to be sure.

3) Use the stock isolators if they aren't trashed. I bought new urethane isolators when I put in my suspension. Some remove them completely...

definately hit up a place that has a warrentied alignment. Sears has a 6mo 6k mile warrenty. go in right after then go in a little later and have it warrentied. say the steering wheel isnt straight or it pulls. as long as you are in the warrenty period they will do it. just dont abuse it, cause then they get really pissed. we still have customers from the 80s that have a lifetime alignment on their cars, they usually come in every 3 months to have it checked.