2001 ford mustang v6 3.8l shutting off on me

So I own a 2001 mustang v6 3.8l and i keep getting a code saying I'm lean in bank one and two and . I have replace mass air flow sensor what could it be iknow I have a small exhaust leak near my first cat and . A Vaccum leak on the passenger side near my hose and I have done the spray test to see where it will suck it up at and I can't find it need some help

• Sponsors (?)

Im having the same problem 01 mustang v6 looking for a vacuum hose diagram for the hoses behind the passenger strut tower. Misfire in cilynder 3 and running lean. Replaced spark plugs, coil packs, egr vqlve with new gasket, cam shaft position sensor. And have new seal for my injecotrs replaced all this and still cant find the cause i belive its a vacuum leak but would like the diagram for this side so i can know what solenoid i need to replace also im
Running open headers right now because i was sent the wrong midpipe shops wont be open til the rona is over.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    425 KB · Views: 3,035
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 4,152
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 951
You may not believe this but quitting for no reason is a symptom of a bad battery or loose cable.

Howto perform charging system voltage drop test

Does the engine shutdown occur when you go over a bump or as you make a turn?

I once had an '05 Freestyle that would (apparently) randomly shut the engine off completely. Turns out it was the wire from the engine pickup sensor leading to the engine control computer passing through the firewall... which was ungrommeted. The insulation on the wire wore over the years, and whenever the body flexed a certain way, the harness would move and short the pickup sensor signal (which times ALL Engine Control operations), which in turn would shut off the engine. No fault code was set to the computer when that signal disappeared. Took the Ford tech a LONG time to find the fault.

Once found, repair the insulation on the wire, put a grommet in the hole in the firewall & good to go. I offer this as a suggestion as a different place to look.

Good luck!

What is the vacuum hose connected to called from the picture you posted with your finger on it. I replaced my spark plugs and left that hose unplugged and made my car run like crap. I replaced the plugged and realized it was unplugged and the engine work like normal but I need to replace that hose. It run into the cabin probably the glove compartment area