2002 ford mustang v6

Shabutie87

Nov 1, 2007
I was wondering if I can get some help on installing some parts on my mustangs front end. Some jackass recently hit my car in front of my house like a week ago. So i need to replace my bumper and left headlight. I already bought the lights and I also bout a GT bumper that should be coming in a few days. I'm also trying to install foglights on the car.

Does anyone have instructions or any useful info in replacing front bumper(gt on v6) and installing the foglights? thanks

btw i have the bracket, switch, and wires needed for the foglights, just no instructions :\

• Sponsors (?)

The bumper cover probably has tabs hidden behind the fenders and under the grille trim. You might look at the back of the bumper from under the car and see if you can tell how it comes off.

The lights may or may not work if you plug them into the factory harness. I just wired mine with an aftermarket relay and switch. Worked great and I didn't need to worry about getting the factory setup right.

Front bumper is held on with a bunch of Christmas tree plugs and 4 nuts.

Take all the trees at the top out, then the 2 on the bottom. Just below where the fender meets the bumper are 2 nuts on each side. Access them from below the car or try to pull your inner fender well out a bit. After that pull the two side out where you removed the nuts them pull the whole bumper assembly forward.

Headlights are easy. Pull the 2 tabs on each side up them pull the whole assembly out and disconnect the wiring.

Never did a GT fog install I went a different route.