2003 EcoStang

jtbyrnes66

Mar 15, 2018
I currently am gonna buy a 2003 Mustang, and I need help figuring out how to make it 1. economical 2. fast and 3. still look good
1. I wanna buy a body kit for it and I know wide body helps a lot, but I also want to make it more economical and i need to know if there is a body kit that is more economical than Duraflex's CBR500 wide body

2.The engine also has a lot of miles, and I'm wondering if I should look into an Eco-boost engine or a v6 or if a v8 is better for gas mileage

3. Is there any tips or tricks as I wanna keep it automatic and I was told to go to a forum as there is wizards at this sort of stuff out there who might be able to help with this as I want to keep the car for at least 10-15 years

• Sponsors (?)

I currently am gonna buy a 2003 Mustang, and I need help figuring out how to make it 1. economical 2. fast and 3. still look good
1. I wanna buy a body kit for it and I know wide body helps a lot, but I also want to make it more economical and i need to know if there is a body kit that is more economical than Duraflex's CBR500 wide body.

Spending upwards of $1,000 on a body kit is not economical - put that money into drivetrain, brake & suspension mods. Also, I've heard very little praise for the Duraflex kits - most people say they're garbage.

2.The engine also has a lot of miles, and I'm wondering if I should look into an Eco-boost engine or a v6 or if a v8 is better for gas mileage

If you're buying a V6 & going fast is your second priority, then save your money & buy a V8. That's certainly more economical (which is your first priority) than pulling that engine & putting something else in.

3. Is there any tips or tricks as I wanna keep it automatic and I was told to go to a forum as there is wizards at this sort of stuff out there who might be able to help with this as I want to keep the car for at least 10-15 years

There are lots of modding possibilities for the New Edge Mustangs, but you'll need to provide more background on what specifically you're trying to accomplish.