2010 forced induction problem...

boston2k4

Jun 11, 2009
well if you have seen any of my previous post then you might know i have a p1 procharger kit installed on my 2010 gt :nice: now for the bad part i just got back after spending 2 days at amazon tuning (4 hour trip) and she needs a possible custom pipe for the MAF sensor (will get intot that later) First off Amazon Tuning is the best shop hands down i mean i had poor Rick chasing his tail for 20+ hours and after it was all said and done he gave my a good price with a tune when i get it to idle... so we called sct the other day when the problem arouse with idling and a head tuner/engineer at SCT said "how the hell can you tune that if it doesnt get the airflow?" as the MAF sensor is relocated into the intercooler. when we got it to idle for a minute he datalogged it and the poor maf was getting air from every angle:notnice: so after a week long install / dyno trip im sitting here with an apparently bad designed blow thru maf system... now has anyone else seen a 2010 or even an 05 to 09 with a procharger kit and if so did they relocate the maf to a better location??

i will get pics and what not of my attempted fix and Rick at amazon gave me a tune that will work if the maf is straight.

i am not bad mouthing Procharger at all! im just saying the tuning side is not good so far .... more info to come for those that are interested in Procharging there cars

also got to see a twin turbo'd srt10 today and holly crap is all i can say ..sounded like a fighter jet

• Sponsors (?)

I might not be any help but I have an article of the ProCharger installed on a 2010 and they mounted the Mass air sensor to the IC. They used the Diablosport Predator to load the tune though.

Well victory is mine I moved my MAF like SCT and Rick from amazon suggested and she fires up idles nice and runs!!! So I will take pics to show what I did tommorow as it is pouring out right now. I called Rick and he was all excited for me lol so now I have to go back this friday for my Dyno tune :)

So I have been cruising around town finally after a week and some change this frigging thing is loud, obnoxious, and a bamf! To bad I can't go past 3 grand once it gets into boost it poops itself .. Dyno tune has been set up for Friday at amazon going to be a long ride at 60