2010 Gt Supercharged Or 2011+ Gt?

JLB3

Dec 8, 2014
Going to be a daily driver. Found a 2010 roushcharged premium gt with only 22k miles for 22.5k.
Other 2011+ for close to same price. What would you do?
I'm not sure if its running the m90 or the tvs but will find out tomorrow.
6 speed make a difference?
What about reliability?

• Sponsors (?)

TVS 2300 I'm guessing?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1424106878483.JPG
    uploadfromtaptalk1424106878483.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 167
Yes, I guess I don't get your comment. You were looking for advice on whether to go with a 2010 which would have the 4.6 with a supercharger or a 2011 which would have the 5.0? The Roush would be a more exclusive car but I believe I would rather build off of the 5.0 engine. Maybe I misunderstood your post and you were looking for something else.

Yes, I guess I don't get your comment. You were looking for advice on whether to go with a 2010 which would have the 4.6 with a supercharger or a 2011 which would have the 5.0? The Roush would be a more exclusive car but I believe I would rather build off of the 5.0 engine. Maybe I misunderstood your post and you were looking for something else.
Sorry if I mislead you.
What I ment to ask is how do you like your 5.0. What are some benefits over the 4.6 other then raw HP.

Ah, gotcha. I do not have the new 5.0. Just an older one. I think it comes down to whether you would like to have a more exclusive car with the Roush or not. The Roush would be faster and have suspension upgrades already.
You could always add these things to the newer Mustang though and be starting with an engine making just about the same power as the supercharged 4.6.
If you never think you will have the money to put into the car I would go with the Roush.

If it were me, I'd make the decision on which car you like more based upon looks, accessories, driving feel, etc...not based upon the motor. Personally, I bought a 2010 GT last month. I went with the 2010 because I found my "perfect" GT for an amazing price. With the money I saved buying the 2010 over a 2011+, I can install a KB or Whipple and come out just about even money wise and have a bit more HP/TQ than the 5.0.

Go test drive them both and see what grabs your attention.