2011 v6 Fault code B0200

Has anyone ever seen fault code B0200?

I have a 2011 V6 Mustang. I am about to roll over 100k miles. Its has CAI, GT500 Mufflers, and DiabloSport tune. I am now getting a CEL with code B0200. If i clear the code it will stay away for about 3 maybe 4 days. The light comes back on normally only when on the highway.

I looked on engine-trouble-codes.com and they describe it as:
B0200 OBD-II Diagnostic Body (B) Trouble Code Description

B0200 engine trouble code is about Exhaust Gas Recirculation Sensor B Circuit High.

I did have a "check gas inlet" code but was able to take the plastic funnel and WD-40 to clean the sensors and that has not come back at all. I checked the area and everything looked good and sealed with the fuel neck, door, blend, connections, etc. So I don't think this has anything to do with it but not ruling it out.

I have google searched all over and have come up with anything from EGR, O2 sensor, catalytic converter, Ambient Air Temperature Sensor, etc..
Kind of a broad general code it seems. So i wanted to ask if anyone up here as seen this code or dealt with it. Maybe you could give me a good starting point for troubleshooting.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

I've searched several other Mustang Forums for the code B0200 and you are the only person to post this code as a problem. You sure you have the right code? The only thing I have found about code B0200 is a problem with a blower motor on General Motor vehicles. :(

The same I came up with. Here is a picture of the code. Maybe it's supposed to be a P0200?? I sent something to diablosport asking, I haven't received anything back yet.
20190220_161114.jpg