2013 GT windshield wiper issues

ExtremeZ

May 15, 2003
NY
A couple weeks back my wifes GT's windshield wipers stopped working. They would only work on high and would not return to park. I searched around on how to test the wiring harness and if I was doing it correctly everything looked fine. So we ordered a new motor. Got the new motor hooked up and it didn't change a thing. Actually at that point the wipers stopped working all together. Returned the motor. Well the other day her blower stopped. Found a blown 5A fuse that was also labeled wipers. Replaced and the wipers went back to working only on high. Well we went out last night and driving down the road the wipers turned on and parked halfway up the windshield. The delay/intermittent wipers were working also. Then everything went back to high only again.

Symptoms:
Wipers only work on high. No delay
washer fluid doesn't spray at all.
Park position is completely off.

Am I back to a possible bad motor? Switch? I swapped relays around to test and no change. Any ideas.

• Sponsors (?)

A couple weeks back my wifes GT's windshield wipers stopped working. They would only work on high and would not return to park. I searched around on how to test the wiring harness and if I was doing it correctly everything looked fine. So we ordered a new motor. Got the new motor hooked up and it didn't change a thing. Actually at that point the wipers stopped working all together. Returned the motor. Well the other day her blower stopped. Found a blown 5A fuse that was also labeled wipers. Replaced and the wipers went back to working only on high. Well we went out last night and driving down the road the wipers turned on and parked halfway up the windshield. The delay/intermittent wipers were working also. Then everything went back to high only again.

Symptoms:

Am I back to a possible bad motor? Switch? I swapped relays around to test and no change. Any ideas.

Hi,
Im having the same problem. Where you able to fix it?

Symptoms:

Ended up just replacing the wiper motor and it fixed all the issues. Very crazy...