Progress Thread 43 years later

The animal polos and Members Only jackets seem more 80's to me. Someone swiped my jacket when a music ensemble was rehearsing on the college chapel/theater stage. I do still have my not a Wrangler brand denim jacket circuit 87-93 that seems right for my Fox. The garage band hair does not work anymore. The white hairs are bent on being wild and wavy as Beethoven's as soon as I'm late to the barber shop.

Nah, I usually do the greaser look, jeans, cowboy boots, t-shirt, hair slicked back... but that's also how I dress just about any other day that I'm not going to work or riding my bike. I fit in more with the kustom crowd, but I can't afford to play in their playground.

You need the polos with the little alligator on the chest, and a "Members Only" jacket too.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

thought she was holding a shotgun

No guns in hula,
Wheres the love?

hula-dance.gif

Just need fat guy playing the ukulele...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I'll go check it out tomorrow. I've been in the north woods for the last week and a half. Just got home. Now for laundry and admiring my new hula girls for my dash.

Attachments

• Hula Girls (2).jpg
    Hula Girls (2).jpg
    500.3 KB · Views: 72
Ruffed and Sharptail Grouse. It was a lot of fun. The dog took a fence stake buried in the weeds to the chest and is down for several weeks. Heading back out again soon.

No progress on the Cobra II. They made a mistake on the Camaro and redid the prime and have only started to paint it. Next week.
I'm going to go out and enjoy the fall weather some more.

I just got home from extended time in the Northwoods. Great therapy and virus free (I was alone). Stopped by the body shop today. They're fitting the fiberglass bumpers. They'll need some massaging but it should be ready for paint on Monday.

Attachments

• 101920-1.jpg
    101920-1.jpg
    361 KB · Views: 62
  • 101920-2.jpg
    101920-2.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 101920-3.jpg
    101920-3.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 63
I decided not to brave driving through the snowstorm today and am going to hang around until Friday. Maybe even think about cleaning up a little bit around the house???!!! Did I say that?
Thursday I'm going to the body shop to talk about how much it would cost to paint the Cobra Purple metal flake with flames. That would be in honor of how great the local football team is doing...

I decided not to brave driving through the snowstorm today and am going to hang around until Friday. Maybe even think about cleaning up a little bit around the house???!!! Did I say that?
Thursday I'm going to the body shop to talk about how much it would cost to paint the Cobra Purple metal flake with flames. That would be in honor of how great the local football team is doing...

source.gif

• Haha