460 Turbo Fox questions

Recently bought a d1AA 460. Planning on a budget build Turbo 460 Fox. I plan on pulling around 500hp on low boost. Ive already mapped out a big turbo to pull around 3700 (I dont want to be boosting all the time). It will be mounted as an rear mount turbo. The motor will sport a stock crank, forged pistons/rods, dual plane int (still delib) and edelbrock heads (still delib). Ive gotten ahold of a t56, and a mcleod 460 to t56 bellhousing (sweet). Im still working out the numbers for the cam/rearend. wondering if I could get your insight on a few issues -

fuel system - efi or carb ? the obvious answer would be EFI, as it will be more efficient.. but I'm trying to make this as simple as possible (no EEC, TWEECER, FAST system). I want to be able to tune this myself. Ive been looking for blow-thru carbs for the setup, but wasnt born in a generation where carbs were prominant... yay for being born in the last 80's! A couple old school gear heads around here say that 460carb isnt difficult at all (incomparison to EFI). But most oldschool dudes know carbs inside and out.. so ofcouse theyre going to be biast.

rear mount turbo - seen it done ? I have the access to all the proper welders, jiggs, presses, to run all the piping. Just need to figure out best place to locate it. Have a few ideas.. but just seeing what yall think.

Ill post up a few more questions, but need to run for now. Thanks much :]

• Sponsors (?)