69s with cowl hoods

• Sponsors (?)

I've got pics of it (I think it's the same one) parked in a parking lot. Sure is a nice build. Things that aren't my flavour though are the blacked-out chrome, the tail, the wheel/tyre combo, the colour, lol, I know it sounds like everything, but I respect how well it is done. As long as the owner is happy with it is what matters though. Don't get me wrong, I certainly wouldn't say no to someone giving to me though.

69PaleHorse Although I appreciate your interest, just PM me or call for sales related questions.

Route666 I, unlike my wife, choose colors other than yellow. I would set the car up a little lower in the front and canyon car the rims and tires as well. However, he was going for a pro stock drag look. I like it mostly 'cause it's different and it has a very clean motor...

mdjay said:
69PaleHorse Although I appreciate your interest, just PM me or call for sales related questions.

Route666 I, unlike my wife, choose colors other than yellow. I would set the car up a little lower in the front and canyon car the rims and tires as well. However, he was going for a pro stock drag look. I like it mostly 'cause it's different and it has a very clean motor...

Done.

I apologize if I crossed any boundaries.

:)

mdjay, I too like the cleanliness of it, I have a pic of the front, and you can see the yellow radiator support, and electric fan. When I first saw the 2005 GT-R it was a front shot where you could see the radiator and fan, and I immediately thought of the 69 stang.

I think the cleanliness shows up better because it is yellow too, if it were black, you wouldn't see the details.