$700 9lb powerdyne kit

silvergt2001

Sep 13, 2005
Houston, Tx
I'm on the fence everyone...what to do, what to do.

I'm paying off a 90 5.0 lx hatch which I don't even have yet and I'm already buying parts, lol.

I need to know: All motor AFR 165/All Bolt-on's

VS.

A complete 9LB powerdyne kit (fresh rebuild w/receipts, local friend)
for $700

I want reliability (DD) and solid power, high 12's in the quarter, something in the LS1 range (buddy has one runs very strong, I love it.......but not as much as a good 'ol fox.)

WHAT DO I DO???

• Sponsors (?)

powerdyne

i would def. go the blower route, just becuase of the price, u can beat that if ts complete, now if ur gonna be doing the whole hci thing, ur talking bigbucks, u get the blower and some good exhuast and maybe a explorer upper and lower or used gt40, anything along those lines, get it tuned right and u will be boogying.:SNSign:

the car is being picked up w/ mass air & TB, gears and complete exhaust w/longtubes...I'm ready and willing to pay that for afr/trickflow heads, I've seen awesome #'s and times with these combos.....I had my mind SET on H/C/I combo and then a customer of mine brings it to my attention that he has complete original motor of 93 cobra w/9 LB powerdyne waiting to be sold......D@***T!!!!!!!!!! And I love FI........

Thanks for the responses guys......to everyone else...what would you do??