82.6% done. With PICS! :canada:

Just an update on the progress. I am very happy with the way things are turning out so far, but still alot to get done before the snow melts and streets are swept.

The 351w engine just after pulling from an old truck
1-1.jpg

The mustang torn down
13a.jpg

Maximum Motorsports k member and flaming river manual rack
14d.jpg

The roll cage tached in. I am adding two more bars to my main roll hoop.
46.jpg

My new dash turned out amazing. I have everything I need here. No other gauges to give it a cleaner look.
68.jpg

69-1.jpg

I am an electrical engineer and my obsession for automotive electronics starts to shine a bit. This is every wire except for the alternator. The entire wire harness to the engine bay fits through the 1" loom along the passanger side firewall
DSCF2205.jpg

I was able to fit a 4" air filter under the hood! The headlights are black beauty with an HID conversion. I will be able to see a worms ******* in the ditch.:rlaugh:
74-1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

That's pretty trick with the coil over setup and a clean/unique install.

Is that a kit you made or is offered? I'm assuming the dizzy gets used as a cam sensor. Do you just run a reluctor wheel off the balancer? Will a standard 6al support that or do you have to run a dedicated driver?

Just curious. Looks awesome!

That's pretty trick with the coil over setup and a clean/unique install.

Is that a kit you made or is offered? I'm assuming the dizzy gets used as a cam sensor. Do you just run a reluctor wheel off the balancer? Will a standard 6al support that or do you have to run a dedicated driver?

Just curious. Looks awesome!

I pieced it together. I get my cam sync signal from the oilplug/halleffect sensor and I use a msd flying magnet crank trigger to get crank signal. This feeds to a standalone ecu (Vipec v44) to control my coils. It has alot of other goodies. It has an idle air controller on my throttle body which will be nice with a larger cam. Another cool thing is that my ecu plugs into a indash computer which goes to a 7" touch screen in the dash. So I can tune on the fly. The computer is built but I am currently getting it all in the ac bezel from a 2002 mustang right now. Taking alot of time to make it look good.