89GT for sale or trade for hayabusa

Status
Not open for further replies.
89gt 5.0 5spd black with black top grey tweed is an original 5.0 car but i did carb it in 2005 did not hack it up when i did it still has all the wiring and the computer is in the car still it actually runs the electric external carter fuel pump, it has 70 model 351w ported and polished heads with manley raceflow valves 194,160's crane roller rockers competition cams 280 magnum cam wieand stealth intake 600 holley vac.secondarys mac shortys off road h-pipe flawless 5spd 373gear 5-lug conversion top is good, not immaculate but good wihite face gauges a- pillar pod with autometer phantom oil pressure and water temp gauges 4 point rollbar welde in subframe connecters and the paint is in great shape shines up real nice,the car still has cold a/c a new heater core and i still have the cruise control hooked up it all works only reason i carbed the car was i wanted to hot rod it up and i had the extra carb stuff from a previous car thats it $5500obo or trade for a nice hatch car located in asheville n.c email if interested [email protected]
121.jpg

124.jpg

securedownload.jpg

untitled.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.