93 gt40 on my 95 question fit

fballplayya82

Apr 12, 2008
i bought a gt40 mildly ported and polished intake manifold and spacer for real cheap, question w/ stock heads and cam how much hp n tq will i gain, and what will i need to make it fit i already have a 70mm t body, 76 mm c and l and cold air kit on my 95. i would lik to keep these parts if possible. i was told the bolts wont match from the intake to the tbody and no egr is needed, is there some type of transition plate i can but or sumtin to bolt it up???

• Sponsors (?)

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/iwwida.pvx?;item?item_no=TFS-5150SN9511 1&comp=LRS
i have one of these i'm using. you will need one to make your 94-95 throttle body work on you earlier model intake.

but if your feeling alittle creative you can actually use the throttle body will actually work without it. but you will have to do some fab work for the throttle cable. i've seen it done on a eddy performer intake.but i figured just bolting one of these straight on was easier and more efficient than trying to make it work and possibly getting a a new throttle cable.

You will be able to keep all the parts you have. Not much HP gain... BUT you will need that elbow. You can get one from ford racing also. or from profesional products. they are cheap