95 Mustang gt MSPNP2. Newbie

Gidgets_95gt

Feb 18, 2020
Virginia
So I am new to the whole Tunerstudio MSPNP community. I will start from the beginning lol. I bought a 95 GT. I know it has a cam in it I just don't know which one. 19# injectors. Trickflow intake manifold bigger throttle body but don't know what size right off hand. BBK long tube headers to a catless x-pipe. Innovate Wide band O2 sensor and The MSPNP gen 2 running firmware 3.4.3. MSD Digital 6 ignition box. I have the car running and idling in open loop. When I try to use autotune It will make changes and run better while under load but after a short drive and idle autotune will change the ve table so much It will start to hunt and then die at idle. I am at a loss for an explanation. I currently have it idling good and just know when I use autotune it is gonna stop. I am including a log of the tune I am currently using and a copy of the tune.

• Sponsors (?)

So I am new to the whole Tunerstudio MSPNP community. I will start from the beginning lol. I bought a 95 GT. I know it has a cam in it I just don't know which one. 19# injectors. Trickflow intake manifold bigger throttle body but don't know what size right off hand. BBK long tube headers to a catless x-pipe. Innovate Wide band O2 sensor and The MSPNP gen 2 running firmware 3.4.3. MSD Digital 6 ignition box. I have the car running and idling in open loop. When I try to use autotune It will make changes and run better while under load but after a short drive and idle autotune will change the ve table so much It will start to hunt and then die at idle. I am at a loss for an explanation. I currently have it idling good and just know when I use autotune it is gonna stop. I am including a log of the tune I am currently using and a copy of the tune.
I don't know why It attached the log and tune twice.....

I had similar problems with my 91 GT idling and drivability was the most difficult thing to get right. WOT wasn’t a problem. I ended up using A91what services and he was worth every penny. There is no way I would have been able to get to where it is now. I will be using him again when I megasquirt my other 91GT vert with a 347 stroker in it.